Union Dues

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Scholarship Search Tips and other Scholarship topics.

My parent belongs to a union, can I get scholarship money from them?

Union Dues

If your mom or dad is a member of a union at work, there could be scholarship money available to you. Many Unions (including the Teamsters, the American Federation of Teachers, and Utility Workers Union of America) offer scholarships. Scholarships are usually available for members and dependents. Have your parent check with the local steward to get the details on what is available.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Scholarship Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Sherril Steele-Carlin