Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Applying for Scholarships and other Scholarship topics.
Most teacher and coaches write so many recommendations they could do them in their sleep. But, if a person asked is unsure of what to put in a letter, there are some basic pieces of information that should be covered.
• The context of association (how long this person known you and in what way).
• How your performance is now.
• What standards you have met and surpassed.
• Preparedness to achieve and excel at the next level.
• It is also always good to add an altruistic element to the letter to add a personal touch.
Some schools may ask for other specific information, but these basics should always be covered.