Many Major Companies Fund Corporate Scholarship Programs
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Corporate Scholarship Programs and other Scholarship topics.
Which companies offer corporate scholarship programs?
Many major corporations sponsor corporate scholarship programs. Some of the most well-known scholarship programs are offered by:
- Best Buy: Scholarships for college-bound high school seniors based on community service and academics
- Burger King Scholars Program: Scholarships for college bound high school seniors based on in-school work experience, community service, and community/extra-curricular involvement
- Coca Cola Scholars Foundation: 4-year and 2-year scholarship programs based on academic achievement and community involvement
- Google: Minority scholarship awards for individuals with financial need who are pursuing computing and technology degrees
- Microsoft: Bill Gates Scholarship for outstanding students with demonstrated financial need
- McDonalds: Ronald McDonald House Charities awards scholarships to students facing barriers to academic and career success
- Sallie Mae Fund: Sponsors and supports many scholarship programs for students with financial need
- Toyota Community Scholars Program: Awards 100 scholarships each year valued between $10,000 and $20,000 to nominated high school seniors
- Wal-Mart Foundation: Funds scholarships for its employees, its customers, and residents of the communities in which it does business
These are just a few of the scholarship programs funded by major corporations.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.