There is a scholarship out there for just about every thing. Here is a list of some of the wackiest scholarships available:
• The Klingon Language Institute offers a scholarship to students studying language
• The Chick and Sophie Major Memorial Duck Calling Contest gives scholarship money for duck calling
• The International Boar Semen Scholarship is available for those interested in swine management
• Joseph Bulova School in Queens offers scholarships to disabled foreign students who want to study watch making
• The New England Chapter of the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance offers scholarships to overweight students.
Finding these scholarships may take some looking, however, where there's a will, there may very well be a way.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|