Most teacher and coaches write so many recommendations they could do them in their sleep. But, if a person asked is unsure of what to put in a letter, there are some basic pieces of information that should be covered.
• The context of association (how long this person known you and in what way).
• How your performance is now.
• What standards you have met and surpassed.
• Preparedness to achieve and excel at the next level.
• It is also always good to add an altruistic element to the letter to add a personal touch.
Some schools may ask for other specific information, but these basics should always be covered.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.