Many programs require scholarship essays as part of the application process. When tackling an essay, there are several steps that will help ensure a winning essay:
1. Brainstorm ideas—look at the topic and write down some ideas relating to it.
2. Outline—this helps put ideas into a coherent order.
3. Write a good introduction—you want to capture the reader’s attention from the start.
4. Write coherent, strong content throughout your essay.
5. Make sure the conclusion brings it all together.
6. Write what you know. Your voice will come through if the essay is about something you know, love or care about.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.